Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fun Mail

Despite the fact that I have been so distracted by all that has been going on, I managed to sign up for several fall swaps.  The end of October is looming large, and I am still way behind.  But motivation arrived at my house yesterday in the form of this adorable package from Christine, a/k/a owenjulesmommy, from the Mug Rug Swap Adventure 3 swap.  Isn't it a great package?  I asked for something for Thanksgiving, and Mr. Gobbles, so named by my partner's little one, fits the bill.


I love that his "feathers" are all attached like petals on a flower.  He is the perfect Thanksgiving turkey.

And would you look at the great pouch that came along with Mr. Gobbles?  I have been admiring it(, and I was so surprised when it showed up at my door.  I love the dresden motif - that has always been one of my favorites.  Just too cool.  And it is filled with thoughtful goodies.

Thank you Christine, you made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!