Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Are you a Modernista?

If you like making quilty things for your home, this may just be the swap for you.  Sign-ups are currently going on for the Modernista Homemade swap on Flickr.

Last time we tackled the sewing room and there were a ton of fun and beautiful modern items for the sewing room.  This is the sewing machine cover I made for my partner.  It was a real departure from my comfort zone, but overall I was pleased with how it turned out.

And here's the totally awesome package I received from my partner, Whitney!  It was so fun!



This time, we're going to update the kitchen with modern quilty things.  I think you'll agree that my poor, sad little kitchen could use some help.

Want to join us?  Head on over to the Flickr group or email me and I'll send you an invitation.  We'd love to have you join us.

3 comments:

  1. I did the last round, but I am thinking of sitting out of this round here and the Pillow Talk Swap...I'm feeling a bit down about swaps lately...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to join this swap. The only prior swapping experience I have is a fabric swap though. I am just finishing up my first hosted swap. Could I still join? If so please please send me an invite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been dying to leave some comments on here as you have been making some super items (but haven't just in case you twigged I was your secret swap partner for the notebook cover.So glad you liked it.)
    Hugs ValeryAnne.

    ReplyDelete

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!