Friday, July 8, 2011

Girl's Night Out

This card uses one of the new triple layer doily punches to make the flower.  Easy peasy.


Tonight I was invited to my friend Charlotte's for a stamping workshop.  I really enjoy going to these, and we don't have them often enough.  It is a lot of fun to stamp with other people, and see how everyone interprets the same materials and sample card.

Tonight, though, I was pretty much exhausted, and stuck to the way Charolotte showed the card.  They were all fun.  Some great company, some yummy food, and some crafty goodness - what could be better than that?






This one uses one of the new triple punches.  Makes making these flowers so easy.  No cutting! 



This one uses designer series paper and the postage stamp punch.  A very simple, but beautiful card.  Oh and the texture is an embossing folder for the Big Shot/Big Kick. 


And this one uses DSP,  a corner punch, and these doily sheets that come with the DSP.  Too easy!

I was a Stampin Up! demonstrator for 5 years.  I really enjoyed it at the time.  We had a great group of friends that would get together about once a month and stamp together.  I kind of miss it.  I got an email from SU! the other day that said I could re-join for $99.  Do I miss it that much? 

I'll have to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!