Friday, February 24, 2012

2011 Revisited

I was feeling a little down the other night, and decided to look back and see how much I actually accomplished in 2011.  I made a list.  I have to admit it made me feel somewhat better.

 I had a graduate...


and a bride, including 1 greatly altered wedding dress...

 and a wedding, of course...

a few trips to the beach...
and one to Quilt Market...

and Sewing Summit...

3 dresses (and some sewing lessons)...

400 wedding invitations...

110 thank you notes...

9 quilts completed...

144 quilt blocks (not including those for the finished quilts)...


And some quilting lessons...

1 mini quilt...

  3 mug rugs...

4 hoops...

1 sewing machine cover...

1 growth chart...

1 i-pod case...

5 appliqued onesies (with doggies, of course)...

8 pillows...

15 bags/totes (including a couple of tutorials)...

 1 craft apron...

12 place mats...

10 dish towels...

14 pot holders...

4 aprons...

  16 chair covers for primary...

1 scripture cover...


12 hexie needlebooks (and a tutorial)...

6 pinnies...

2 Christmas tree skirts...

4 Christmas stockings...

1 chemo cap...

1 wall hanging...

48 jars of jam (and some canning lessons)...

1 knife case...

3 fabric postcards...

1 zipper pouch...

14 Christmas ornaments...

30 crocheted snowflake ornaments...

and one little blog.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you should just keep a little list by your machine to perk you up when you need it. That's a load of great stuff you did in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, wow! How in the heck did you do all that? I think I maybe did 1/16th of that last year! WOW WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erm....WOW!!! I can't believe how much you got accomplished, so many beautiful things (especially the beautiful bride in her gorgeous dress!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm retired and didn't accomplish nearly as much. You must stay busy almost every waking hour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS I was wondering where the wedding was. The area looks familiar.

    ReplyDelete

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!