Sunday, August 12, 2012

Coming Soon: Bowls with Borders Blog Hop

A year or so ago I was participating in a fun kitchen swap, and one of the swappers made an adorable wall hanging with some really cute stacked bowls.  That particular swap item did not come to me =( but if it had, I would have given it a good home.  Still, the seed was planted, and I really wanted to try these bowls.

Enter the Bowls With Borders Blog HopMadame Samm and Carol of Just Let Me Quilt have put together a fun blog hop with more than 160 bloggers and their interpretation of Regina Grewe's Piling Up Pattern.  You can purchase the pattern here.

I'm so excited to show you my interpretation of these delightful bowls, so drop in on Friday, August 17th to see what's cookin'.  In the meantime, click round to Just Let Me Quilt and start hoppin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!