Saturday, September 1, 2012
Paved With Good Intentions - Starting Over
I was fairly productive. I participated in the Think Christmas Blog Hop and made a quilt....
I did manage to get two tote bags out of the WIP pile...
But I didn't touch THE LIST.
1. Jelly roll quilt - top is finished; needs to be sandwiched, quilted and bound
2. Fairy Tale Friends - ditto
3. 3x6 Bee Blocks - I have accumulated enough blocks to make this quilt!
4. Citrus Quilt - I have 10 of the 12 blocks I need, so the plan is to make 2 more blocks, then sandwich, quilt and bind
5. Granny Squares Quilt - I have 12 of 18 blocks I need, so I'll make 6 more blocks, then sandwich, quilt and bind (SQB for short!)
6. String Blocks Quilt - I have 40 string blocks, so that should be plenty, , so make the top, then SQB
7. Bow Tie Quilt - I have 80 bow ties, again, plenty, so make the top, then SQB
8. Bento Block Quilt - I have 40 bento quarters, again plenty, so make the top and SQB
9. Breath of Avignon Quilt - I'll have to see where I am with this one, but I think I can get it done as well.
Not. One. Single. Finish.
I guess the good thing about lists is that this is MY list, and I can do it or not do it as I choose. So, all those things will remain on the list. For now. Maybe I'll do better in September.
Meanwhile, I have to go make a dress.
It's not on THE LIST either.
But despite progress on the list, I'm linking up with Lily's Quilts Fresh Sewing Day. Won't you join me?