I have to admit that I really struggled with this assignment. Wow! Talk about pressure. I played with it two or three times and then hid it away again in the back of my mind. Then, the day of the deadline, I woke up in the night in a panic that I not only hadn't sent Ali my fabrics, I hadn't really made much progress on the assignment. So, in a middle-of-the-night frenzy I tore apart all my precious bundles, delved into all of my hiding places, and came up with a stack that I'm pretty happy with.
Here are the rules for choosing the fabrics for my stack:
1) Stack must have at least 10 fabrics, no more than 20
2) Each piece must be at least a Fat Eighth (no tiny scraps!)
3) No buying new fabric specifically for this
I think I did OK, but it was stressful. Ali said I should give you some hints about my Stack, so here goes...
1) Don't let the fact that I dislike gray fool you - I know when it works!
2) "Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride." John F. Kennedy
3) I was well-trained in fabric stacking by a certain etsy shop proprietor that just happens to be related to me, although it's not exactly to her standards (but in my own defense, it was very
Well, I hope that helps.
You know, Ali has a prize up for grabs, so head on over there and check it out. Good luck!