Monday, June 3, 2013

A Lovely Year of Finishes - June Goal

Good golly - is it June already?  Must be...  How did that happen?   It's time to set a goal for my June WIP finish, and I know just what it will be.

These are the rest of the 3x6 bee blocks from oh - two years ago I think.  I managed to get the first quilt finished (pictures soon, I promise) and this one sandwiched but not quilted or bound in May, so getting this one finished will be my goal for June.  I really hope I can get it done before the ECMQG meeting on Saturday.  That way I could leave it with the Project Linus chairman and not drag it home again - especially since I will miss the July meeting.


With any luck, I will finish this one also, as it is for Project Linus as well.

So, wish me luck that I get a LOT done this week. 

I hope you are successful in your quilty projects too.

5 comments:

  1. you can do it! they are both lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilts! The turquoise and red is just amazing! Good luck finishing! I have faith in you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are going to be great finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lov elove love that aqua and read quilty creation...Just gorgeous. I can't wait to see the finished results.

    ReplyDelete

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!