|Potholder Pass 10 "Spring" Mosaic|
I have been off work this week nursing WH who had rotator cuff surgery last Friday. You really don't appreciate your shoulder until you can't use it at all, you know? I thought that I would be able to work a few hours at home every day and then devote some time to all of the creative projects that are in my brain and/or my project basket just waiting to get out. Well, that hasn't worked out exactly as I had hoped. Much of my work from home has been spent trying to get connected to the network - frustrating at best. And honestly, very little has been done in the creative area either.
|Pillow Talk Swap 7 Inspiration Mosaic|
And you know how I said that I wanted to NOT do more than one swap at a time this year? Well, that's a resolution that I am apparently not going to keep. I signed up for the Potholder Pass swap, and now the Pillow Talk Swap sign ups are about to start. Pillow talk is my favorite. These folks do some wonderfully creative pillow covers. I know that I am really out of my league, here, but I just can't resist, so if I make it in, I'll be very excited.
And, somehow, I got so distracted by the holidays, and the surgery, and whatever else has been going on, I missed my 200th post, which was going to be the occasion for a giveaway. So., here we are at #201 or #202 (I can't tell if Blogger is counting this post or not). But not to be defeated by circumstances, I'm going to go for it.
So here's the giveaway. I hope there's something in here you will like...
- Something handmade - I'll make a bag or a pillow, and you can choose the colors.
- "Where Women Create", a magazine featuring Marie Osmond, that has tons of eye candy. It's the Summer, 2009 issue, but it's so beautiful, I can't bear not to share it.
- A pattern book by Adorn-It (they make the yummy pink dazzle fabric my 1-hour tote is made from). Some delightfully sweet patterns here.
- A rotary cutter book and small ruler
- A Burda Style sewist's T-Shirt
- A CD of embroidery patterns
- And maybe one or two things I haven't thought of yet.
If you're a follower, you can leave another comment for another entry. Or become a follower - that counts, too.
The giveaway will close Monday night, January 16, 2012 at midnight, so I'll announce the winner on Tuesday sometime.
Good luck - and thanks for visiting my little blog.