So, here it is - the finished Dresden pillow. Pieced, embroidered, quilted, bordered, bound, zipped, labeled, temporarily stuffed and ready to mail. I'm sorry for the picture. It was dark when I got home last night and cloudy this morning, so not very good lighting - and the flash just seemed to wash it out.
The colors are a real departure for me. My partner asked for blues and greens, and luckily BD#1 gifted me this package of Dear Stella FQs she got at Sewing Summit. Otherwise I wouldn't have had anything in those colors. As it was, I added the aqua dots and the red Ruby, the Reunion pennants and a bit of Madrona Road text. It needed some life.