BD#1 gave me last summer from her shop. Aren't they cute! This line was from Hancock Fabrics, and is called Crafty Chloe. I think this is a complete collection of the prints, but if not this is a complete collection of what I have. The selection is 5 FQ or 1-1/4 yards of fabric. These prints are perfect for fussy cutting!
1 Hour Fat Quarter Tote for a swap with the sock monkeys. I think it turned out pretty cute. Kinda quirky, but fun! This is enough fabric to make one for yourself, if you so desire.
And I'll be updating the 1 Hour FQ Tote on Leona's blog in the not-too-distant-future, so be sure to come back for a peek. I think she's planning a giveaway of her own soon, so you might want to check in sometimes... just sayin'...
So how do you win these adorable prints? Well, here's the scoop.
1. Leave a comment below and tell me what makes a great tote bag. Inquiring minds want to know. What does a tote bag need to be "perfect"?
2. Be (or become) a follower of my blog and leave a comment to tell me so (2nd entry).
3. LIKE my Facebook page, and then leave a comment on the blog to let me know you did. If you already LIKE my page, you can just LIKE the post to count for the giveaway. =) (NOTE: Comments on the Facebook page are wonderful - and welcome - but won't count in the giveaway. But you would make my day!) (Possible 3rd entry.)
4. Post on your blog about this giveaway, then come back and leave a comment letting me know. (Possible 4th entry.)
5. Mention this giveaway on Instagram, Google +, or other social media, and then come back and leave a comment. (Possible 5th entry.)
So you have 5 possible entries to win the fun HR FQ bundle. BE SURE YOU ARE NOT A NO-REPLY BLOGGER. The winner of my last giveaway was a no-reply blogger and I had no way to contact her so I had to choose another winner. Too bad for her. =(
The giveaway will close next Saturday, February 23 at midnight. I will let Mr. Random choose the winner sometime Sunday.