Saturday, February 19, 2011

Catching Up - Part 1

My Spicing Up the Kitchen loot from Lisa (miniature quilter).  Beautiful!



I have to admit that the craziness in my work life has been leaving me exhausted and I haven't been attending to details like I should, so I hope to use this weekend to catch up. 
First, I received this lovely package from Lisa (miniature quilter) in the Spicing Up the Kitchen swap.  Isn't it lovely?  I love the fabrics she chose, and everything is just so pretty.  I love them.

My work on the Spicing Up the Kitchen Swap isn't going so well.  My partner asked for placemats, and I found a great start in Amy Butler's Stitches book, but my attempts to strike out on my own have been abortive at best.  My first attempt was something less than I hoped, so I am off to A&E tomorrow to get some supplies to try again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!