Thursday, June 30, 2011

Making Progress


In the midst of all the wedding stuff to do, I have commitments to keep and deadlines looming.  This was yesterday's finish for my partner in the Spicing Up the Kitchen Swap round 2.  I have some accessories to finish to go with it - towels, apron and pot holders I think, and then it's ready to go in the mail.

I got this guy backed and bound for PTS5, but I haven't taken a picture yet.  It's just too dark for me - all the gray reminds me of a rainy day - but after all, I didn't make it for me.  I think a hexi needlebook and maybe some perle cotton will complete this package.

All I've managed to get done on the Santa Sack Swap so far is the sack.  I have some great ideas, but nothing has actually come to fruition yet.  I'm sorry Pauline.  I hope to work on it tonight and get it in the mail.  No photos, obviously.  I feel terribly guilty, since Pauline mailed mine at the first of June!  She's obviously an overachiever {grin}.

And then there's the wedding...  It's really terribly difficult to plan a wedding 2000 miles away, but we're muddling through it.  Today's task?  Invitations.  She wants something kind of different and fun, so I need to find a printer who can do what she wants.  So, I'm off to work, where I will spend my lunch hour looking for wedding invitations.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!