Friday, June 24, 2011

Sneak Peek - PQS6


I've been working all week on these placemats.  They are taking me much longer than I anticipated. I decided to do a little hand embroidery, and for some reason, that is taking me forever.  I ran out of red embroidery thread (seems impossible, I know, but there it is) and had to make a quick run to JoAnn's just before they closed last night.  I was really pretty good in there - for the first time in my life I think, the tab was less than $10.  I didn't buy any cut fabric.  Not a single book.  Nada.  Just  one itty bitty remnant and some embroidery floss. Pretty amazing. 

So, I still have a bunch of work to do.  I have the embroidery nearly done on only one of the 4 placemats.  So I need to finish the other three and bind the little goodies, and then they are off in the mail to Stacey (meanfish2).  The deadline is today, so I hope to finish them this evening and get them in the mail by midnight - thank goodness for postal machines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!