Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A Little Light Reading

I mentioned in this post how much I was enjoying the Kindle that WH got me for Christmas, along with the cheap and free books I've gotten through Book Bub and other services.

I've traveled a bit since that last post, and I was sick a couple of times (this has been the worst winter for bronchitis ever!) and so the Kindle has come in really handy.  I've really enjoyed being able to flit from one novel to another, or immediately read a sequel without having to leave the house (especially when I was sick!)  And when I'm traveling, I've really enjoyed how lightweight the Kindle is and how it fits in my carry on without taking up much room.

And it's kind of fun to keep a record of what I've read, too, now that I think about it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

It is never fun to write into a vacuum. I would love to know you were here, so stop and say hi!